Tuesday, December 11, 2007

survey #6: sectional survey.

Best
1. Female friend: they know who they are and that's all that matters.
2. Cousin: um...i guess i have 3 "best". i just have better connections with them.
3. Place to go: a bar w/ friends. especially when the sox are on.
4. Time of Day: the evening period.
5. Day of the week: saturday.
6. Memories: millions. but lately, i've really been missing house parties @ the baker's.

Last
1. Hug: nancy.
2. Talked to on the phone: mom.
3. Text: tana.
4. Myspace Message: bri.
5. Instant message: jessie.

Now
1. What are you doing now?: this survey, workin' 2 IMs, and hoping to work on my essay.
2. What are you wearing right now?: fleece pants, tank, bathrooooooobe.
3. Better than yesterday?: every day's good right now.

Tomorrow
1. Is: wednesday.
2. Plan: get up at a reasonable time, work on my essay, start IOP :D (w/ john & nancy <3)
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: pfft.

Currently
1. Missing: always missing someone.
2. Mood: fabulous.
3. Wanting: money for a new wardrobe.
4. Listening to: gus snoring at my feet.

True or False
[I am a morning person]- haaaaaaaaa.
[I am an only child]- false.
[I am currently in pajamas]- true.
[I like country music]- meh.
[I enjoy talking on the phone]- to VERY few people.
[I have a hidden talent]- ??.
[I have both my grandparents]- false.
[I have or had broken a bone]-- false.
[I have changed a lot over the past year]- truest of all truths.

Today
1. Talk to a boy/girl you like? i've talked to LOTS of boys and girls i like.
2. Learned something new? i learned drawing is VERY good therapy for me.
3. Talk to an ex?: yes. still odd to call him my ex, but yes :P
5. Laid in your bed: i'm...doing that right now.

Last person to
6. Make you cry?: lol, me. per usual. but it was happy crying!
7. Watched movies with?: tana.
8. Went to the mall with you?: mom.
9. Last person you showered with? bill.
10. Who made you laugh? jessie.
11. Who said they loved you? mom.
12. Favorite location? anywhere with white sand and crystal water.
13. What are you most scared of this second? i have no fears right now.
14. Where do you want to get married? outside, in westborough, where i grew up. as of right now. but i'm trying not to plan my future anymore ;)

No comments: