Thursday, December 20, 2007

survey #12: so typical-myspace.

1. You need help, its 3am, and you need to get away. Who do you call?
carissa or bill.

2. What are you excited for?
xmas eve & new years eve :D

3. Are you single?
mmhmm.

4. What were you doing at this time yesterday?
getting ready to run errands.

5. Have you kissed anyone whos name starts with J?
jake m... if that counts.
and jen d.

6. Is the person you like older or younger than you?
younger isn't my style.
call me a traditionalist, but guys need to be older and taller than me.

7. Who makes you the happiest?
being in control of my own life.
oh, and reciprocated love puts me in a pretty damn good mood, too.

8. What should you be doing right now?
getting dressed and getting my snow tires on.
but i'm still eating lunch.

9. How was your weekend?
pretty good.

10. Who was the last person to text you?
joyce.

11. Who was the last person that you text?
joyce.

12. Your last missed call?
tana.

13. Thinking about anyone special?
not at the moment, no.

15. Is anything bothering you?
i guess, but it's no big.

16. The last person to make you cry?
always me. when will you learn.

17. The last person to message you?
like, on IM?
i don't know - i haven't been on for a while.

18. The last person to kiss you?
bill.

19. Who are you?
who are you?

20. What have you learned in 2007?
read my blog :P

21. Are you a happy person?
the happiest i've been since...maybe ever.

23. The last person you turned to for comfort?
my mom.

24. Your home alone, and you hear something fall to the floor: what do you do?
yell at the cats.

25. Whats your deepest darkest secret?
my biggest fear.

PART 2:

27. Shortest relationship:
um...there's middle school shit, but i guess that doesn't matter.
i consider myself having been in 2 real relationships.
the shorter of the 2 was 5 months.

28. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have told you they love you?
2.

30. Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurt?
oh, it hurt alright.

31. Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry?
kind of...but he was technically my ex by that point...

32. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
i can be happy either way, but i love the feelings that come from a great relationship.

33. Favorite thing about the same sex?
uhhhhh... um... ..........

35. Have you ever had your heart broken?
yes.

36. Talk to any of your ex's?
3 of them.

37. If you could go back in time would you change things?
my first instinct is to say, yes.
but i know that if i changed anything,
but i can't help but wonder what my life would be like
without AN.

39. Have you dated someone who wasn't good to you?
i guess, but good things came of it.

No comments: