Thursday, November 15, 2007

survey #1: 200 Qs before bed.

200: My middle name is: sam.
199: I was born in: mass.
198: I am really: motivated.
197: My cell phone company is: verizon.
196: My eye color is: hazel.
195: My shoe size is: 6ish.
194: My ring size is: 10? maybe?
193: My height is: 5'2"
192: I am allergic to: assholes. and spring.
191: My 1st car was: a '92 ford taurus... from ben, to jayme, to me.
190: My 1st job was: a "crew member" @ cvs.
189: Last book I read: wasted. still reading it.
188: My bed is: a queen.
187: My pet: sammy & gus...both orange tabbies.
186: My best friend: is more than 1 person.
185: My favorite shampoo is: the stuff in my shower.
184: AIM name: blucrayon28.
183: Piggy Banks are: frustrating.
182: In my pockets: i'm wearing pocketless sweatpants.
181: On my calendar: php & a party i'm not going to.
180: Marriage is: hopefully in my 10 year plan.
179: Sponge Bob can: reproduce asexually. he's a sponge. <-- done. 178: My mom: is very emotionally over-worked right now. 177: The last three CDs I bought were: ...CDs?? wait...what????? 176: Last YouTube video watched: nothing good. some kid practicing guitar. 175: How many cousins do you have? 5, if we're only talking 1sts. 174: Do you have any siblings: 1 bro - age 25. 173: Are your parents divorced: nope. 172: Are you taller than your mom? yes...and she hates it :) 171: Do you play an instrument? i won't lie... i don't. but i really want to play my guitar. 170: What did you do yesterday: 4 hrs @ partial, 2 hrs of therapy (not all mine), and only 2 hats :( I Believe In... 169: Love at first sight: not like...i'm-in-love love. but gus was love at first sight. 168: Luck: i'm not really sure. 167: Fate: also not sure about this one. 166: Myself: now more than ever. i'm a beast :D
165: Aliens: most likely.
164: Heaven: not in the way most people think of it.
163: Hell: no.
162: God: see "heaven".
161: Horoscopes: meh. i read 'em for fun, sometimes.
160: Soul mates: i've been debating this, actually.
159: Ghosts: well...spirits.
158: Gay Marriage: the short version of what joyce said - i think the gov't should have nothing to do with marriage at all.
157: War: is appropriate only after all else fails. <-- interesting thought... 156: Orbs: orbs? 155: Magic: i think so. Which is Better? 154: Hugs or Kisses: kisses. i like when things are more intimate. 153: Drunk or High: high. or on ambien ;) 152: Phone or Online: depends on the conversation. 151: Redheads or raven tresses: redheads. 150: Blondes or Brunettes: both are great :) 149: Hot or cold: hot...always hottttt. 148: Summer or winter: summer <3<3<3 style="font-weight: bold;">macs.
139: Flip flops or high heels: flip flops.
138: Ugly and rich OR sexy and poor: sexy & poor.
137: Coke or Pepsi: pepsi...only when the rare urge hits.
136: Hillary or Obama: pass.
134: Singing or Dancing: i'm better at singing...
133: Coach or Chanel: pass.
132: Kat McPhee or Taylor Hicks: pass.
131: Small town or big city: small town within 20 min of big city :)
130: Wal-Mart or Target: target!! i fuckin' hate wal*mart.
129: Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler: adam sandler.
126: Your Birthday or Christmas: aww my 2 favorite holidays. but my bday wins :)
125: Chocolate or Flowers: flowers :)
124: Disney or Six Flags: haven't been to either in a VERY long time.
123: Yankees or Red Sox: WORLD CHAMPS '07, BABY!! :D

Here's What I Think About...
122: War: you already asked.
121: George Bush: i think he's a fucktard.
120: Gay Marriage: holla.
119: The presidential election: i think i'm too ignorant.
118: Abortion: should be legal, safe, and rare. <-- AMEN. 117: MySpace: i hate it... but it keeps me in touch, and feeds my survey addiction. 116: Reality TV: w/ the exception of 2, i hate them all with a passion. 115: Parents: are human beings who have their own issues and histories. and yes...they have sex. get over it. 114: Back stabbers: what goes around, comes around. 113: EBay: needs to simplify the process. it's too exhausting. 112: Sex: is a GREAT stress reliever. ...unless it's causing the stress. 111: Work: should also be play. 110: My Neighbors: don't come down as much since 2 because 3 :( 109: Gas Prices: like joyce said... get a bike. 108: Designer Clothes: no thanks. 107: College: is NOT for everyone. and not NECESSARY for everyone. 106: Sports: are community builders. 105: My family: extends beyond blood. 104: The future: can only go up from here. Last time I... 103: Hugged someone: bill, last night. 102: Last time I ate: i'm eating right now. 101: Saw someone I haven't seen in awhile: bri came to visit me in the hospital after about 2.5 yrs. 100: Cried in front of someone: pretty much always in front of bill :P 99: Went to a movie theater: ........uh.....................um........ 98: Took a vacation: june 2001. 97: Swam in a pool: this past summer. like...twice. 96: Changed a diaper: oh Lord. um...like, 6 years ago?? 95: Got my nails done: for anything goes in 2005.
94: Went to a wedding: marc & sarra's, 10/2006.
93: Broke a bone: never. *knock on wood*
92: Got a piercing: 1995, i think?
91: Broke the law: i was speeding today. *shh*
90: Texted: yesterday.

Miscellaneous...
89: Who makes me laugh the most: bill.
88: Something I will really miss when I leave home is: i miss being around every day for school breaks.
87: The last movie I saw: centerstage.
86: The thing that I'm looking forward to the most: reaching my maintenance weight & dunksgiving :D
85: The thing I'm not looking forward to: working after thanksgiving :P
83: The most difficult thing to do is: watch part of a family unit die.
82: I got speeding ticket: never. *knock on wood*
81: My zodiac sign is: leo. rawr.
80: The first person I talked to today was: michelle? maybe?
79: First time you had a crush: 1st grade. collin. i used to chase him on the playground.
78: The one person who I can't hide things from: bill. i can't get anything past him...and i wouldn't want to.
77: Last time someone said something you were thinking: tana did, a few times, while we were @ the bar the other night.
76: Right now I am talking to: no one.
75: What are you going to do when you grow up: i've been maturing my future plans.
74: I have/will get a job: part-time, for now. interview soon. we'll see where that goes.
73: Tomorrow: is friiiiiday...holla :)
72: Today: was rainy & shitty.
71: Next Summer: fam reunion... mike&steph's wedding... my 22nd... moving into a better place?????
70: Next Weekend: working?
69: I have these pets: we definitely already covered this.
68: The worst sound in the world: someone sick to their stomach <-- agreed. 67: The person that makes me cry the most is: me. it's always me. 66: People that make you happy: for the first time in my life...i've learned how to make myself happy.
65: Last time I cried: last night.
64: My friends are: the best support anyone could ask for.
63: My computer is: pretty kick ass. i <3 style="font-style: italic;">nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrd.
55: My dream vacation: june 2001...but now.
54: The worst pain I was ever in was: the night i called you to come over at 1230a. i've been in that much pain many many times...but that's easiest occurrence to refer to.
53: I like my steak cooked: medium rare.
52: My bedroom is: crowded. i need an office.
51: My favorite celebrity is: a few people. i don't know :(
50: Where I would like to be: right here's pretty good for now, actually.
49: Children: not yet, but eventually 2. one boy, one girl.
48: My first love: my first real, true love is still in progress.
47: My best friend: turned out to be my first love.
46: More guy friends or girl friends: many more guys. i hate girls :P
45: One thing that makes me feel great is: beautiful, warm weather.
44: One person that you wish you could see right now: no one...i need to go to bed :P
43: My 5 year plan: oh Lord...not on a survey.
42: One thing from the list of things to do before I die: write a book.
41: A name for a baby that I like: desiree.
40: Last person I got mad at: myself. but not in a few days.
39: I would like to move to: a nicer apartment. or a condo.
38: I wish I was a professional: graphic designer.

My Favorites...
37: Candy: gummy bears.
36: Vehicle: a bike.
35: President: uhh...i guess clinton.
34: State visited: california.
33: Cell Phone Provider: verizon.
32: Athlete: tek.
31: Actor: depp, norton, dicaprio, carell, rudd, laurie.
30: Actress: portman, pompeo.
29: Singer: eva cassidy, imogen heap.
28: Band: death cab & linkin park (see fbook for full list :P)
27: Clothing Store: hollister.
26: Grocery Store: stop&shop.
25: TV show: grey's & the office.
24: Movie: see fbook.
23: Website: stop repeating :P
22: Animal: i love all cats...as long as they're not naked.
21: Theme Park: 6 flags is all i know.
20: Holiday: my bday :P & xmas & new years.
19: Sport to watch: baseball.
18: Sport to play: wiffleball :)
17: Magazine: cosmo.
16: Book: the lovely bones.
15: Day of the week: saturday.
14: Beach: the one we "brought" gramma to.
13: Concert Attended: are you serious... alright...um... death cab x2, guster x2, green day, and lp.
12: Thing to cook: muffins & fish. not together :P
11: Food: fshhh. (if only kyle knew this website...)
10: Restaurant: the 'bee's. i am not ashamed.
09: Radio Station: the pike. (better as the fox, but whatever.)
08: Yankee Candle scent: i don't know yankee candles that well.
07: Perfume: i don't know perfumes at all :P
06: Flower: red roses. but i'm not picky.
05: Color: blue & orange.
04: Talk Show host: ellen.
03: Comedian: dane cook & mitch. poor mitch :(
02: Dog Breed: mutts.
01: Are you ready for this survey to be over? yeslemmegotobed!

No comments: